Saturday, August 2, 2008

Thanks for the Visit!


My good friend, Tanya, from high school came to visit this week. It was so nice of them to take time from their vacation to see us! When they got here, the kids got busy making friends with each other and playing, Russ and Robert started talking sports and history books and Tanya and I started catching up and talking mom stuff. Before we knew it an hour had flown by! It wasn't near long enough. Every night we ask our kids the happiest and saddest thing that happened to them that day. All 3 kids said that they were sad that they didn't get to play with their new friends longer. Next time we will have to plan better! It was good to see you Tanya! I am still so thankful for the friend that you have always been to me! Doesn't her family have great smiles? This was the first and only picture I got of them. Perfect!

No comments: