Sunday, July 27, 2008

Arrow of Light




This week at pack meeting, Gehrig earned his Arrow of Light. We are so excited for him! One of the last things he had to do was outdoor cooking. Last Saturday we went up Provo Canyon so he could cook tinfoil dinners for us. I have to admit that I did not want to go. I was not looking forward to building a fire with the 100+ temperatures we have had. But once we got there I was so glad. I love the canyon. I especially love the way the canyon feels as the evening comes on. The air is cool and feels great. I love that my kids get to play in and enjoy the same canyon that I did as a kid. Here are some pictures of the yummy food Gehrig made for us. Sometimes tinfoil dinners are a little unreliable, but these ones were great!





2 comments:

kim said...

Those look yummy--and wheat free!!! Good job Gehrig. We are well pleased with you here in Eugene!

Karen said...

GREAT JOB!! Gehrig, we are so proud of you!!

Love
Grandma & Grandpa