Monday, August 25, 2008
JUBILATION!
I just want to say that our van is back! We took it in on July 29th and now, almost a month later, it is fixed. We took it in because the brake pedal was going all the way down to the floor. Our mechanic looked at it and told us that the brake line was broken but in a really odd place. He said they hardly ever break at that point and so the part to fix it was hard to get. None of the dealerships in the state had any and there was a national back order of 60. So we just had to wait and wait and wait! Last night I was at my breaking point (no pun intended) wondering how on earth I was going to function another week without a car. I am so thankful for answered prayers! Mostly my husband's. When Gable and I got back from picking the van up today, we did a little dance of joy in the driveway. Everyone is happy to have it back. Bring on football and soccer practice, carpooling and music lessons! We're back in the saddle again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YIPEE YIPEE!!!
Jumping up and down for you.------>
Wahoo!! So glad for you!
Post a Comment