We got home for good tonight at 7:37pm. We had a lot of running around to do. As we were cleaning out our car, I noticed what a weird assortment of things we had in the van. I just had to post my list!
1 mom, 3 kids, 1 baby, Crocs, a TV, a computer, a guitar, football gear, Pack n' Play, Baby Bjorn, 50lbs. of flour, 3 booster seats, baby carseat, 2 pizzas, a 2 liter of lemonade, a scooter, library books, diaper bag and of all things, A REAL LIVE SPIDER!
3 comments:
Ewwwww. I hate spiders in my car. I've almost wrecked the car because they've freaked me out so much.
thats random! I love it! Did you all survive primary with out me? :)
thanks for finding me! it is so fun to catch up and keep up through blogs. looks like you guys are doing great! you have a beautiful little family... good to see you!
Post a Comment