I finally got a picture of Sophie taking a nap with her dad. We have plenty of pictures like this with the other kids, but this does not usually happen with Sophie. Partly because Robert does not have a whole lot of time to nap these days. But mostly because Sophie prefers going to sleep with mommy and then being left alone to sleep in her swing. She doesn't really like being held while she is asleep. Who could blame her? There is way too much noise in our house at any given time! A baby needs a quiet place of their own.
3 comments:
What a special picture! Sophie is such a little cutie, and Robert is still pretty cute (oops...I mean awesome too!!)
aren't they sweet when they sleep, it makes you wonder why they cause you so much stress when they are awake. same goes with the babies:)
I love sleeping babies. There is nothing more beautiful.
Post a Comment