Last Thursday Emma had her cousin Madison sleepover. I took this picture around midnight that night. They had taken Sophie into Emma's room and were "entertaining" her. Which was fine with Robert and I. 10pm til about 1am is Sophie's fussy time so it was a nice break. They brought her back to me with this headband on. They said she was having fun, but it is hard to tell in this picture. I thought it was kinda funny.
Also while Madison was here I decided to take the kids to Krispy Kreme so they could see the donut assembly line and get some treats for the sleepover. It just reaffirmed that I can't eat donuts more than once a year. They send a sugar jolt right through me and make me sick! We go to my mom's every year after trick-or-treating, for pizza and donuts. That is about the only time I can handle them. Maybe during the occasional yard sale too. In a way it is nice to be rid of a temptingly fattening treat. On the other hand, it is sad because I love the way they look with their cute shapes, frosting and sprinkles.
No comments:
Post a Comment