Thursday, September 4, 2008

Tuesday Night Lights


Gehrig is playing football again this year. He loved it last year and this year he seems to be loving it too. Especially when he is actually in the game. Practice not so much. A neccessary evil I guess. Here he is #23, after his first game this week. I thought this was kind of a cool picture for an amateur like me. They played against Wasatch (Heber area). Wasatch had 31 kids on the team compared to our 12. Wasatch beat us 13 to 0. I was at Gable's soccer game and only caught the last 5 minutes of the game, but Robert said that Gehrig played his best the whole game. He was one of the only guys on his team breaking through the line and going after the quarterback each play. Again, I have to say, I love outdoor sports and watching my boys play. These are good times! :)

2 comments:

lydia moyer said...

i feel bad because i put garrett down in my post instead of gehrig and then i spelled it wrong. i'm sorry i'm an idiot. i knew gehrigs name all along, i just came from church where i teach a little boy named garrett. so sorry about that. but seriously we love you gehrig you are always welcome at the moyer house...along with the rest of you!!!
and by the way that football picture should be on the cover of some sports magazine!

Karen said...

Great picture Kerri, it looks like pro-football. Gehrig you look awesome in that picture and we think you are "Awesome"! Can't wait to come see one of your games.

Love you!!