Saturday, March 21, 2009

This'll Make You Smile

January 2009

Here is Sophie laughing at the museum.

She thinks Gable is the greatest!

4 comments:

Karen said...

A child's laughter is the most "wonderful" sound on earth!! Sophie is such a little sweetheart and I love the way Gable is always there to entertain her. Video of the kids and hearing their laughter is just priceless!

Becky said...

Thanks Sophie's laugh cheered up my grumpy Bryan. He was in one of his moods and came running when he heard her laughing on the computer. Hopefully he can stay happy now :)

Anonymous said...

This makes ME want to laugh so hard! I love it!! You have cute kids, and we can't wait to see them again, and one for the first time!

Misti said...

I think Gable is the greatest too! Sophie is so cute. I can't believe how big she is now!