Saturday, December 13, 2008
A Small Victory
Okay, I'll admit it, I am organizationally challenged. Anyone who knows me well and who has spent time at my house could tell you that. I have piles here and piles there of things that I am just not quite sure what to do with. STUFF just seems to accumulate faster than I can deal with it. I have suffered with this affliction for sometime. I think I sealed my fate as a teenager when I just did not care if my room was clean or not, despite all that my mother tried to do. She told me I would regret it one day...........and she was right. Thankfully, she is kind and gracious about it these days. It is something I wish I could overcome. I struggle with it on a daily basis. But there is one bright spot amidst the clutter. I have claimed one space and managed with the help of my dear family, to keep it orderly. Just before school started I bought some storage containers and reworked the linen/game closet. Things are nice and neat and have been that way for 4 months now! Please feel free to enjoy the view....but don't go into my room! :]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOL! It is all about baby steps.
I shouldn't do this, but you have to see one of my friends houses. I idolize her.
http://mathewsfour.blogspot.com/2008/08/in-news.html
And this is only her food storage.
Thank you for being normal like the rest of us. I have the same problem, but our houses feel like homes and that is whats important.
I feel the same way, plus these old houses just don't have enough storage room period. HOwever.. it I had more space I would just accumulate more JUNk to once again fill it up, un organized of course..
Post a Comment