Sunday, November 9, 2008

What Sophie Can Do


Sophie woke up last Sunday morning with her first tooth! Robert got her up and decided to stick his finger in her mouth and see what was up and there it was! And then before I could even get this posted, Emma found her second tooth on Friday! She is just a little over 5 months old! She is really truckin' along! So I thought I better hurry and write about the other things she is doing before it is too late!



Sophie can drink from a glass.
(4 months)





She can say "dadadada".
(4 1/2 months)


Sorry this video is so dark. We were in our motel room in Moab after the kids were in bed. I didn't figure out that I could light her up with our computer screen until the end.


She can sit up all by herself.
She also rolls from her tummy to her back.
(5 months)


And she continues to melt our hearts!

2 comments:

Karen said...

What a little doll Sophie is...she takes after you Kerri, you started getting teeth at 4 months. Loved the video and hearing her say Da Da. What precious memories. Love you all!

Marissa said...

That is the sweetest sound. I can't believe she is saying Dada already. Boston is only growling. :)