LOL, sorry it's not funny it happened. It just happened to me too. Elijah was injured by Ally one hour before his pictures. It figures. I just assumed he is going to have a little more character this year. *sigh*
Okay Kerri and Robert -- which one of you did this to our grandson??? We will have to turn you in to the authorities for child abuse. Hate to do this, but we have to protect our grandkids. Just kidding. At least the picture will show the real rough and tumble Gable. -- Grandpa
Did you keep you photo appt. or reschedule? That always happens at our house too. Our best family pictures occur when I look around at the kids and think you all look semi decent today let's go get pics. If I plan it never works out, just like going to the temple. We can never plan ahead for that either.
5 comments:
oh man thats the pits and your right about that dang law!
he looks so sad!
LOL, sorry it's not funny it happened. It just happened to me too. Elijah was injured by Ally one hour before his pictures. It figures. I just assumed he is going to have a little more character this year. *sigh*
Okay Kerri and Robert -- which one of you did this to our grandson??? We will have to turn you in to the authorities for child abuse. Hate to do this, but we have to protect our grandkids. Just kidding. At least the picture will show the real rough and tumble Gable. -- Grandpa
Did you keep you photo appt. or reschedule? That always happens at our house too. Our best family pictures occur when I look around at the kids and think you all look semi decent today let's go get pics. If I plan it never works out, just like going to the temple. We can never plan ahead for that either.
that is why I like photoshop eheh! Ahh poor gable hope he is going ok...missed you Sunday ... all of you!
Post a Comment