Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

















We had a fun Halloween. It was pretty low key and not a lot of stress which translates to fun for me! The kids costumes came together really well. No last minute snags. The weather was perfect! The high for the day was close to 75 I think. We didn't have to bundle the kids up and Sophie got to go trick or treating for a while. There was a sprinkling of rain and a balmy breeze while we were out which was not annoying at all. Sophie was so cute. Everytime I opened the door to trick or treaters she would reach into the bowl and grab a piece of candy too! We went to my mom's after trick or treating and had pizza. It was yummy and much appreciated. Gehrig played Monster Mash on the guitar for us. He is getting really good. Today, Gable wanted to get dressed up again make-up and all. I said no way and he accused me of being grumpy. Ah, guilt trips! :)




4 comments:

Laura said...

What cute pictures. Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween.

Karen said...

Kerri, you must be the "good" witch because you look so beautiful. Everyone had great costumes...thanks for coming and having fun with Grandpa and I, we love Halloween and being with family! Thanks to Gehrig and Emma for the great musical number....the Monster Mash!! I think it's tradition now, we always play the Monster Mash.

Misti said...

I love the picture of Sophie with the cat ears on! Adorable :)

leslie jo said...

I love that Gabel wanted to dress up again! hehehe! Arches looked fun too!