
I can't help but think that conditions around our house are a little similar as we go through our remodel of the kitchen. Many things have found a home in our living room. The kitchen table with all it's chairs is right in the middle of the room, the toaster is in the corner on a stool, and the refrigerator has joined them. We are using paper plates as cutting boards and the toilet or the garden bed to the side of our house as a garbage disposal. I found bananas in the dirty clothes hamper in the laundry room, and the bread in Emma's clean clothes basket. Something that really got to me was Gable using the toilet lid as a cutting board for cheese! I guess it's all part of the fun, and the kitchen is coming along nicely. Before long everything will back into its shiny new place! :)
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Where Is It?
The other day I thought about this book. It was always a favorite of mine growing up. In it, Ernie breaks his piggy bank and goes looking for a new place to keep his money, thus displacing many other objects around the house, much to Bert's dismay. By the end of the book, their house is a mess and Bert is at his wit's end. Good fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It gets worse before it gets better, right? Good luck with everything. I want to take you to lunch sometime and just check in. We'll wait till your life is put back together though.
Post a Comment