2- Robert and I went to Sears to buy the appliances for our new kitchen. We got a new self-cleaning range, a dishwasher and an over the range microwave. I'm so excited! :)
3- Emma got her first set of contacts. It was fun to listen to her exclaim in delight over all the things that had suddenly come into focus for her. Her eyesight was worse than I thought.
4- The temperature may have hit 50 degrees today. The warmer weather felt so good!
5- The sunset was beautiful. Gehrig noticed it and had us all look at just the right moment. A minute later and it wasn't as breathtaking. I'm glad we didn't miss it.
6- Robert got this cool picture of the sunset.

7- At the dinner table tonight, we asked the kids what they wanted to be when they grew up. Gehrig said he wants to be an architect or a professional musician. (I encouraged him to be a musician on the weekends or holidays). He shared with us how he would love to start a concert by having the band jump out of an airplane and parachute into the arena while playing their instruments. He told us that he envisions himself playing in an open air arena and how cool it would be. Emma wants to be a photographer, Gable wants to be a stuntman, which I think he is totally suited for, and Sophie wants to be a garden fairy.
8- During family scripture study, the question, "Dad, what is a harlot?" was asked.
9- Camille woke up during scripture study and was crying and Sophie told her, in her cutest little 2-year-old, older sister voice, "Scriptures are fun because they make you happy when you cry." Loved it!
10- Gable lost a tooth that has been bugging him for awhile now. It makes his smile look funny but cute.
11- We got rid of some junk at Saver's. I love getting rid of stuff that is sitting around cluttering things up.
12- We all got to look at this cute little face all day.
2 comments:
You and Alisha are in the blogging mode, I love reading about all of you and looking at sweet Camille, she is so precious. You and Robert are wonderful parents and I have the best grandchildren ever!!!
She is so sweet! How are you holding up with 5? I am so excited to see your new kitchen when its done, you should post pictures during the remodel.
Post a Comment