Monday, September 27, 2010

Sophie Says....

Sophie is becoming quite the talker these days. Instead of saying everything the cute baby-ish way we are used to, she is learning the right way to say things. Which is sad but just the way it is. I thought I would take some time to write down her old way of saying things before it's too late and we forget.

Mom= Mommy, sometimes she calls me Momacita

Dad= dada or Daddy

Gehrig= Nee Nee or Neeners

Emma= Emma

Gable= Bubba (if we ask her to say his full name it's Bubba James)

Sophie= Dophie

New baby's name= Camiln Nowew (Camille Noelle)

car= mrr-mrr

computer= pu-pu

off= oss

teeth= oofs

fork= deek

thank you= dnx

please= leese

dog barking= barfing

spoon= boom

her room= my loom

flip flops= liplops

dolls aren't babies, they are dollies

Christmas= Mismas or Harry Mismas

5 comments:

The Thompson Family said...

Woohoo! Finally a post from Kerri, I have been waiting to see if you would be back. I love to see the stuff you blog about. Keep it up!

Kari said...

lol, the barking is my favorite.

Karen said...

Love it, keep blogging!! I don't like having the grandkids growing up....I wish I could keep them all little for a lot longer. That's just how grandma's are!!

Shaelyn said...

Awww that is so cute. I miss her :)
Keep up the good work and she'll become an English major.

Misti said...

To my utter SHOCK I see a your blog with a new post on my Google Reader. For a second, I was sure time stopped. Glad to see you back :)