Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Cutie-pa-tutie!

Sophie and her very first ponytail ever:







7 comments:

Kari said...

Aw! Cute! I love ponytails. BTW, I love this song. Usually I hate the music on blogs but I see it's because I'm so picky about music. Green Day is a good choice!

The Thompson Family said...

Okay, that is just too cute!! I love it!

Karen said...

Sophie looks exactly like you when you were that age.....sooooo precious!!! Brings back wonderful memories! The blessing of grandchildren is that you can in some ways relive those times you had with your own children without all the stress of trying to be a perfect parent. Love you all!

lydia moyer said...

i just put the link on my blog but i thought i would hand deliver it to you since you asked:)i like just about everything on this site!
http://sisterscafe.blogspot.com/2008/06/cinnabun-cake.html

Misti said...

Ahh! They are getting so big, huh! I love how she says, "Abra". Too cute!!

Becky said...

She is beautiful and way too grown up.

regina said...

kerri, i just happened to have your blog page up with the speaker on going between screens when music started to play and TOTALLY freaked me out. very cabaret blog, music and enjoyment.