Monday, March 24, 2008

Gable's-eye View


Gable got these army men in his Easter basket and has really had a great time with them so far.  I didn't know they would be such a hit.  Somewhere in the midst of playing he also got a hold of the camera and took some interesting shots.  I really love it when my kids take pictures.  They see things from a different perspective.  It's fun to get a glimpse of their world.


I love that I have fresh flowers in the house and the corner of the picture frame at the bottom.


I love the blurry forefront shot and the crisp image of our red couch in the background.


And I love this one of the table runner and the frame that holds my favorite wedding picture.  Man, these army men have really made themselves at home!  Thanks Gable, for catching a unique glimpse into life around our house!

No comments: