Thursday, February 24, 2011

Good-bye!


Goodbye walk way between bar and fridge that only allows one person at a time to pass,


goodbye horribly white and banged up walls in the dining area,


good-bye pink countertops and backsplashes,


goodbye awfully painted bar,


goodbye impractical cabinets with sloppy paint sprays,


goodbye drawer with no contact paper,


goodbye drawer with funky early 80's contact paper,


goodbye shelves with weird wood contact paper,


goodbye drawer that falls apart every time we open you,


goodbye ugly, worn out, pieced together cabinets,


goodbye unspeakably gross under the sink area,


goodbye frying pan that is flaking Teflon into our food and stove top with only two working burners,


its time for you to go!

4 comments:

Karen said...

HURRAY!!!! I am sooooo happy for you. What a great day! Goodbye old kitchen and here comes the NEW "fabulous" kitchen!

Kari said...

That IS exciting!!! I can't wait to see the after shots.

Laura said...

Your making me excited to see what you have planned for your new kitchen. That's awesome!

leslie jo said...

ohhh la la I cant wait to see it too